The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is officially here, and that means you can basically just take all of our money. Actually, we take that back—not all of our money. Luckil—y for us, the deals this year are impressive enough to allow for a cart full of stuff that doesn’t require taking out a second mortgage. We scrolled through thousands of items in several categories to find the best products under 35 bucks, when it comes to athleisure, beauty buys, and cute wardrobe staples for summer and fall. So if you’re trying to stick to a budget but still want to treat yourself, we’ve got you.
And while you’re here, if you’re looking for amazing wellness deals our Well+Good editors can’t get enough of, or the beauty products our commerce editor will be shopping herself, you’ve come to the right place (or in other words: go ahead and click those links). The Anniversary Sale is going from July 28 to August 8, but the good stuff is going fast.
Running shorts are a must during the warmer months, and Nike makes a pair you can rely on. These sweat-wicking shorts feature a non-annoying leg inset made with an air-y mesh that allow for ventilation, and convenient interior pockets so you can carry essentials if you want.
If you’re looking for a sports bra with a bit more coverage, we love just about anything Sweaty Betty makes, including their longline sports bra, which is has wide straps for comfort and is constructed of sweat-wicking fabric so you never feel like you’re drenched. Designed for medium-impact activity, this bra is ideal for running and cardio, and weight training. The only downside is that it only supports up to a C cup.
If you’re in the market for a trusty tank, go ahead and snag this one. Available in five colors (red, yellow, black, green, light grey), this top is soft and stretchy, and just as great for workouts as it is for lounging. It’s made with moisture-wicking material so you stay dry. We like that its comprised of 95 percent Tencel modal, which is a sustainable, eco-friendly fiber (the other 5 percent is spandex, which gives it stretch).
If there’s one thing certain in life, it’s that one can ever own enough socks, especially if you need a pair of no-show, no-slip socks that work well under pressure. These are a customer-favorite, with reviewers saying these socks truly will not slip—they’re designed with a silicone heel pad—and that they last forever (if you don’t lose them in the wash, obvs).
Adidas understands comfort, so if you’re looking for a pair of sporty leggings that’ll take you from yoga class to the couch, we highly recommend these (also, it’s hard to beat that price). Made of a cotton-polyester blend, these leggings are sturdy and long-lasting. Bonus: They have a secret pocket, so 50 gold stars.
If your lips need some TLC, look no further than Fresh’s iconic Rose Petal-Soft Lip Cream, which you get alongside a travel-sized Sugar Advanced Therapy Treatment balm in this set. Both products lock in moisture up to 24 hours and smell fantastic.
This jet black liquid eyeliner comes with an easy-to-use tip so you can draw on the perfectly defined cat eye every single time. It’ll truly stay on all day, and there’s enough ink to last you two to three months (even if you wear eyeliner on the regular).
Nars’ Afterglow lip balms give you the perfect pop of color as well as hydration. Throw these in your bag for when your lip color needs a bit of reviving. Both colors are pretty and look good on everyone. Deep Throat (ya, we know) is a sheer watermelon pink, and Fast Lane is a sheer mauve.
Oh hi! You look like someone who loves free workouts, discounts for cult-fave wellness brands, and exclusive Well+Good content. Sign up for Well+, our online community of wellness insiders, and unlock your rewards instantly.