4. Bow Strap Suit | 5. Leather Slides | 6. Espadrille Slides
7. Cut Out Mini Dress | 8. Straw Hat | 9. Square Neck Smocked Top | 10. Peplum Tank
Now that we can really say Spring is here means we can happily begin to look for Spring and Summer essentials. This Warm Weather Edit: Under $100 list gives you options for your must-have group of basics. Dresses for outside events, cute tops for BBQs and picnics, plus the footwear this season?? Jaw-dropping. Let me know which items you love the most because I don't see how anyone can just pick one.
Affiliate links are used in this post, therefore I earn a small commission on all qualifying purchases in this post and corresponding social media.
1. White V Neck Dress: The ideal Summer dress is here! This White V Neck Dress is the softest woven cotton, with a string strap up for the back - great for those hot but breezy nights. A voluminous skirt gives room to dress this up for an event and is also loose enough for some simple sandals and a long date night walk.
2. Blue and White Stripe Belted Dress: I see this Blue and White Stripe Belted Dress, with the most beautiful seashell design, and I can only think of afternoons with family and friends, lots of laughter, and even more compliments. It's comfortable, and the belt allows you to dress this up and again for under $100 - steal!
3. Basket Bag: I legitimately gasped when I saw this Basket Bag and its price tag. Normally basket styles like this go for upwards of $150 to $200. To snag this quality and style for less than $100 is insane! It's super cute for daytime events and vacation styling.
4. Bow Strap Suit: I own and absolutely love this swimsuit. It gives Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany’s but in the Hamptons laying beachside with a fine glass of the bubbly. I wear a size 10 long torso.
5. Leather Slides: These chocolate brown Leather Slides are reminiscent of designer slides and I am so here for it. The puffed woven leather strap is gorgeous and certainly on-trend for now but I promise this will be a warm-weather staple for you indefinitely.
6. Espadrille Slides: Espadrilles are definitely a warm-weather essential. Finding them as slides is a total win and a new closet standard for me. Think Summer BBQs or shopping dates with friends. I love that I can pair them with white jeans, and a cute peplum top (hint, hint like the one listed below – you’re welcome).
7. Cut Out Mini Dress: Short and sweet! The neutral cream color gives you endless options for pops of color combinations for shoes and accessories.
8. Straw Hat: How cute is this Straw Hat?! The perfect nude color to match any outfit. The leather chin strap is a fun detail for when you want to be cute on the go; think beach days with toddlers lol.
9. Square Neck Smocked Top: Smocked tops have become a bit of a fashion staple these last few years and I’m not mad at it. This Square Neck Smocked Top has an elastic cinched waist to show off the gorgeous figures we have and the gauge-like texture is super fun.
10. Peplum Tank: Peplum Tanks are another warm weather essential! I love the fitted bust and loose fabric under. I personally prefer a slightly thicker strap than the thinner spaghetti straps because of how they can dig into the shoulders of us bustier gals. This classic white design can be styled with skirts, shorts, and jeans.