I know many of you are shopping for holiday and New Year’s Eve parties, so I’ve been keeping an eye out for festive yet classic options! Today I’m partnering with Nordstrom to share this very petite-friendly sequin dress I recently picked up as well as a cozier winter sweater dress option. Nordstrom is also running a big Cyber Weekend event so I’ve shared a few of picks below, including a couple of great gift ideas!
Cyber Sale Finds
For Cyber Weekend Nordstrom is offering up to 50% off!
- 40% off Blondo waterproof faux shearling bootie. These are so lightweight and comfortable with the low wedge and soft cozy lining. I raved about these on IG and would’ve purchased if I didn’t already own the Marc Fisher Izzies!
- 40% off BlankNYC faux leather jacket. The shrunken, petite-friendly fit on this one makes it a longtime closet fave.
- $50 off Theragun Prime. Nick loves this after I got it last year for him per your rec’s!
- 40% off Marc Fisher Izzie boots. Compared to the Blondo, these have a higher shaft which I do like and find flattering, but note they’re a weightier boot compared to the Blondo.
- 25% off the Beaba babycook. See all baby gear deals.
The mini sequins on this little dress give it just the right amount of sparkle, and the cut is simple but flattering. The adjustable shoulder straps and stretch fabric help give it a figure grazing fit. I got this dress in black but it also comes in a beautiful champagne color, which I would have loved if my size were available!
I also tried on this Wayf sequin dress which is a more affordable option, but note the shoulder straps are not adjustable so it was too low cut on me and the sequin pieces are larger in scale.
For a cozier chic vibe I also came across this very petite friendly sweater mini with a unique cut. It has a banded skirt area so is fitted on me through the hips, while the top half has a slouchier dolman sleeve cut. The length is a true mini length on me (someone a few inches taller may want to wear this as a tunic rather than a dress) and the sleeves are surprisingly also a great length on my arms. I got my usual xxs, but could likely size up to an xs and it would still work well on me.
Thank you to Nordstrom for partnering on this post.