Here’s my weekly post sharing about what’s going on in the world of RecipeGirl, as well as some fun links to things I’ve come across lately. So here it goes: following are 10 things to share with you this week- everything from recipes to shopping to a few fun articles and more. There are a few affiliate links included here and there. Enjoy!
Slow Cooker Favorites!
- In need of a warm, comforting dinner? This Slow Cooker Beef Stew recipe is it!
- This Slow Cooker Hawaiian Sticky Chicken is one of our favorites – kids included. It’s sweet and tangy, perfect over rice or in a taco or a slider. Or just plain out of a bowl.
- Make dinner easy on yourself and use your slow cooker to make these Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches. They’ll be a new family favorite recipe!
- Slow Cooker Korean Beef is another delicious dinner to try!
- This Slow Cooker Cider Ham recipe is absolutely the best choice ever to share for a first ham recipe. It’s EASY. It’s so incredibly tender. And it’s delicious.
Fun Shopping Finds:
- This denim skirt is really different and cute (on sale)!
- Here’s a good price on a classic black blazer, if you need one.
- These high waisted faux leather leggings might be fun.
- I love this darling spring top.
- The Marlowe Bag is a unique take on the classic backpack. Cute!
Instagram accounts to follow:
- Follow SugarAndCloth for DIY and decor!
- Follow Bakerita Blog for delicious, gluten-free food posts!
What I’m watching and reading:
- My husband and I watched the new Reese Witherspoon/Ashton Kutcher movie on Netflix: Your Place or Mine. We enjoyed it. It was a cute, romantic movie.
- I’m looking for a book to read next. Suggestions??
Fun Recipes I’ve spotted on the internet this week:
- This Citrus, Fennel and Avocado Salad looks amazing.
- Homemade Taco Sauce might be fun to make.
- I need to bake this Blueberry Cheesecake!
Here’s what’s going on in my life:
- I’ve been up in central Oregon this week at our other home. We haven’t been here since early November, and I sure miss it in the winter. Arizona has much better weather in the winter, so we don’t spend much time in Oregon during the cold months. It’s nice to be in a chilly place for a bit though to wear cozy clothes and make a fire!
Catch up on food-related news of the week:
- New cookbook release > ONE: Simple One- Pan Wonders by Jamie Oliver (with American measurements). It contains 120 simple recipes made in one pan and using eight ingredients or fewer.
- M&M’s spokescandies are back!
- Have you tried Dolly Parton’s cornbread mix?
- Here’s an article on how often you need to season your cast-iron pan.
- Pepsi has a Peeps-flavored soda!
Products I’m loving:
- I needed a larger suitcase than a carry-on to check luggage, so I picked up this piece. It’s perfect, and the wheels seem sturdy.
- Have you ever tried Garlic Butter Ritz Crackers? Someone alerted me to the fact that they would be good for our Ritz Cracker Chicken recipe!
- How cute is this insulated beach tote bag? I bought it! We love bringing drinks to the beach, and I’m hoping this will keep them cold.
- Have you ever seen purple bell peppers? I’ve just heard about them, and now I must find them.
- Since I have the travel bug, I also picked up a travel blanket (it’s always freezing on the plane!)
- This Easter Bunny Wreath is soooo cute!
Bake this week:
- Glazed Strawberry Lemon Streusel Muffins for breakfast.
- Lemon Cheesecake Bars are delicious!
- New York Times Chocolate Chip Cookies (best choc chip cookies ever).
Next Week’s Recipes:
- On RecipeGirl: How to make Ricotta Cheese, Irish Cream Cupcakes and Chicken and Shrimp Wontons
- On RecipeBoy: Chocolate- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- On RecipesForHolidays: 25 Best Pistachio Dessert Recipes for National Pistachio Day!
Have a wonderful week!
The post 10 Things to Share #20 appeared first on Recipe Girl®.